JOIN US NOW!
To join us, please fill the required information so that we connect with you soonest possible.
Avvanz, a fast growing HRTech + FinTech company, is looking for Business Consultants based in Singapore, Australia, United States of America and United Kingdom who will be privileged to attain challenging opportunities and a clear career path that will facilitate huge personal and professional development, as well as a competitive and rewarding compensation package.
Job Scope / Principal Accountabilities:
- Strong Hunter who will call into Avvanz’s database of leads and/or generate own leads via market research –> Qualify prospect for a match against Avvanz’s solutions –> Set up appointments to understand prospect’s challenges and position Avvanz’s solutions accordingly –> Nurture and develop clients through engagement plans and activities –> Submit RFPs/Detailed proposals –> Convert to Opportunities –> Acquire as New Business –> Onboard and Retain new clients with strong account management. Manage the resolution of client feedback and queries and escalate to higher levels if needed. Evaluate client feedback to identify areas for improvement and recommend changes to enhance client experience.
- Develop business development plan with critical success factors and KPIs and implement integrated marketing activities across digital channels within the allocated budgets. The strategic plan must be updated in line with market and industry trends.
- Apply Consultative selling versus a product-oriented selling approach.
- Consistently maintain Avvanz’s highly ethical and professional approach to all Clients.
- Demonstrate and effectively articulate the value propositions of our services eventually sealing an amicable and revenue-generating partnership with the targeted clients. Develop and interpret financial models for business development opportunities identified.
- Collaborate with other Functional Groups seamlessly to ensure Client expectations (which should have been set properly in the first place) are exceeded.
- Ensure a healthy sales pipeline is maintained in the Zoho CRM. This is to aid in accurate forecasting of current and future business projections.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or any related field of study with more than 3 to 10 years of sales and business development experience in penetrating and selling into Fortune 500 or major corporate and / or regional MNCs. MBA is a plus
- Proven ability to communicate confidently and effectively especially with Senior Management audience (CXOs, VPs, Directors, Senior Managers) and act proactively in a consultative business environment. Able to produce results both independently and as part of a team.
- Outstanding relationship management capabilities with strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- High level of energy and self-driven initiative. The Sales characteristic preferred is a “Hunter” type. You have to be the type who craves a challenge and not afraid to push yourself outside your zone of comfort
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, intensely deadline driven environment with rapidly shifting priorities.
- Definite Plus if there are senior levels HR and/or Risk/Compliance contacts in Fortune 500 companies across multiple market verticals/segments.
- Travelling might be required whenever needed.
Skills and Competencies:
- Insight-led Selling methodology ie Challenge-the-client-norms, re-educate the Clients and then position Avvanz’s value propositions.
- Candidates with Information Services or Professional Services selling experiences highly preferred.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- “Hands-on” approach to challenges and solutions oriented.
- Strong “soft skills” imbued with cross-cultural understanding of business across the APAC region.
- Excellent oral and written skills in English is a MUST. Ability to speak other languages is a plus.
- Proficient in word processing, presentation, database, email and online software. Experience in working with CRM like Salesforce, Siebel or Zoho is an added plus
- Specific skills and competencies: Business development, Business needs analysis, Business negotiation, Networking, Sales strategy, Partnership management, Stakeholder management, Technical sales support, Market research, Interpersonal skills, Communication, Problem solving, Service orientation, Transdisciplinary thinking
We offer 5-day work week and/or attractive commission package to the right candidate.
Interested persons, please apply with full resume by email to Kannan@avvanz.com.
Only Candidates who meet the above requirements and have strong achievements track records are invited to apply.
Please state in email subject line “Application for role of Business Consultant (Digital Sales)”
Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.
Avvanz, a fast growing HRTech + FinTech company, is looking for Software Engineering Consultant(s) based in Singapore who will help drive Avvanz’s Technology arm’s projects.
Job Scope / Principal Accountabilities:
- Participate in discussions with stakeholders to understand user requirements
- Analyse user and business requirements
- Propose new technologies for cutting edge platform development
- Manage design of software – Apply selected software design pattern to the design of software components or modules
- Build applications including the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Manage software construction processes
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs and to integrate with partner platforms
- Oversee software testing and test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Oversee security problems to software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Continues Integration, Automation, and testing on the product.
- Programming / Scripting for integration & automation.
- Offers technical consultation to clients to implement AI, Big Data, RPA, Blockchain solutions
- Manage software management configuration (SCM)
- KPIs measurement
Specific Skills and Competencies:
Agile software development, Applications developments, Applications integration, Applications support and enhancement, Business environment analysis, Business needs analysis, Configuration tracking, Data design, Emerging technology synthesis, Problem management, Software configuration, Software design, Software testing, Stakeholder management, Systems integration, Test planning, User interface design, Computational thinking, Problem solving, Lifelong learning, Communication, Teamwork