Thought Leaders, Industry Practitioners, Subject Matter Experts in Various Domains
Kevin Cottam, PCC, BSc
CEO, Global Nomad of Go Nomading Pte. Ltd
Author of The Nomadic Mindset: Never Settle … for Too Long.
Kevin empowers future-ready courageous leaders thru his Nomadic Leadership Program.
- Expand new leaders’ wisdom
- Embrace a Nomadic Mindset so we can MoveOn beyond management to leadership
- Explore creativity through the Nomadic Mindset
- Energize resilience through adaptation to create agile environments
- Experience powerful executive presence through effective communication
How : Executive coaching, speaking, facilitating, mentoring, partnering, authoring.
Founder of VIA Frontiers, a leading high-performance accelerator.
Using the latest Neuro-Linguistic-Programming (NLP) methodologies, she helps sales teams and financial-services companies reach elite levels of performance at record speeds.
𝗩𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘂𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝗻-𝗡𝗟𝗣 𝗩𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗿𝘀:
- Accelerated approach installs high-performance habits & mental wellness in individuals that are self-sustaining, hence it is cost-efficient because they do not have to work long-term with a coach.
𝗩𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘂𝘀 𝗢𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗟𝗣 𝗩𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗿𝘀:
- International experience. Worked with clients in both western and eastern regions of the globe. Also specializes in corporate coaching, approach is customized to every organization, unlike one-size-fits-all solutions
- Multicultural experience
- 18 years experience and 3000 clients track record
- Training is solution-focused with a lean approach on less is more.
- Multi-channel coaching -Delivers coaching programs via multiple mediums (offline and online) to to maximize learning efficiency.
Dr. Gleb Tsipurksy
CEO, Disaster Avoidance Experts
As the CEO of the training and consulting firm Disaster Avoidance Experts, training various leaders on these areas of expertise – cutting-edge behavioral science-based techniques in decision making, cognitive bias risk management, future proofing, and related fields. “Master science-based best practices of Fortune 500 firms”
Training expert on the following topics:
- Cutting-edge behavioral science-based techniques in decision making
- Cognitive bias risk management
- Future proofing businesses
Clients include Fortune 500 firms such as Aflac, Applied Materials, Entergy, Honda, IBM, Jones Lang LaSalle, Reckitt, Wells Fargo, and Xerox; large nonprofits such as the World Wildlife Fund; government agencies such as the Royal Canadian Mounted Police; as well as numerous middle-market companies and quickly-growing startups.
CEO and Co-Founder Of Avvanz
Award-winning Global Leader with 22 years of experience in the Technology and Human Capital sectors spanning across Asia, EMEA & North America. Awarded as “Executive of the Year – Human Resources Technology” for his technopreneurship.
A Certified International Trainer with very high ratings from Fortune 500 Clients and an accredited StrengthScope Practitioner. He constantly delivers talks and speaking engagements on topics such as:
- Digital Transformation
He is proficient in:
- Elementary Mandarin
An engineer by training, he holds an Honours degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from the Nanyang Technological University in Singapore and a MBA from the University of Birmingham in the UK. Kannan holds an Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment.